the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has brought a new notification for Tagging of Identities of ACTIVE Companies.
APPLICABILITY: All Companies which are incorporated/registered on or before 31st December 2017.
As per the Notification, every company which has been incorporated/registered on or before 31st December 2017, shall file eForm ACTIVE (INC 22A) , on or before 25th April 2019.
1. Before filing of form ACTIVE (INC 22A)
a) Company should have filed Financial Statement (Form AOC-4/23AC/ACA) or Annual Return (Form MGT-7/20B) upto date.
b) all Directors of the Company should have filed their Form DIR- 3 KYC.
2. Following Details are required to be provided in the Form.
1. Latitude of the Registered Office address
2. Longitude of the Registered Office address
3.Valid email ID of the Company (should be verified with OTP)
4. Details of Statutory Auditor
5.Details of Cost Auditor, if any
6.Details of Company Secretary(employed), if any
7. SRN of Form AOC-4 & MGT-7 filed for the FY 2017-18
9. Photograph of external building and internal portion of the registered office building showing therein at least one director who has affixed DSC on the “active” form.
3. Unless Form – ACTIVE is filed, following documents can not be accepted by Registrar.:
1. Form SH- 7 (increase in the Authorized capital)
2. Form PAS -3 (Allotment of shares)
3. Form DIR -12 (appointment/resignation of Director)
4. Form INC- 22 (change in registered office address)
5. Form INC -28 (order of Amalgamation, De-merger)
4. Due date for filing of ACTIVE form is : 25th April 20195. Filing of Form after due date: Penalty will be Rs.10,000/-